What Is The SEO Marketplace?
The SEO Marketplace represents the evolution of the SEO industry. We want to bring clarity, equality, and common sense to the currently fragmented SEO industry. While at present there are hundreds, if not thousands, of SEO firms all providing services, we want to put them on more of a level playing ground for both service provider and client.
The SEO Marketplace is a place where you can come to buy $5 of social bookmarks one day and, on the next day, start interviewing companies for a full-blown monthly campaign targeting the most competitive keywords.
More Specifically, Here’s What We Provide:
1. An open marketplace where SEO service providers can sell SEO services and packages commonly bought and sold on forums. These can be anything from $1 social bookmarking services to $3,000+ monthly services. Oh yeah, and there is no messaging transaction IDs, urls, keywords, and other instructions back and forth. Everything is done here (no need to confirm transaction IDs either – it’s done automatically).
Also, for each and every order there is a order tracking page where the buyer can ask questions about the progress of the order and the service provider can provide updates, respond to buyer questions, and deliver the report of work done.
2. A client/service provider matching service for long-term SEO or those targeting very competitive keywords. Allow us to explain further:
If you’re seeking this type of work, you can submit your request – either by a RFP or a simple submission of your website and keywords for which you would like to improve rankings. After submitting your request, SEO firms will review your request and respond with a quote of how much time they would require to meet your ranking targets and the budget that would be necessary. From there, you can review your quotes, communicate with each firm that submitted a quote, and choose the firm that you like the best.
If you provide SEO services, you will have the opportunity to review and respond to submitted requests for SEO services (see the above paragraph). When you are chosen by the prospective client, we’ll send you their contact information so you can get set up.
More information on The SEO Marketplace
- We’re a small, privately owned company based in Charlotte, NC.
- We donate 5% of our profits to charity – half as microloans to aspiring businesspeople around the world and half to Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Need to contact us? Here’s our contact form.